Wednesday 20 December 2017

The end of week-14 and the beginning of study week.

Hello my friend,

I've been busy with assignments, tests, quizzes, presentations and etc. There were so many things needed to be done within the limited period of time given. And it was ridiculous! Surely, lack of sleep yet need to wake up early to catch up for other things coming up. Finally, after struggling and juggling from week-1 until week-14. Here comes to an end of the academic weeks. And say hello to study week (which I'm not ready, but let's pretend I'm ready).

To sum up, from week-1, obviously week-1 was quite freely and steady. However, when it comes to the middle of academic weeks, things became quite complicated. I can say, I slept averagely at 2-3 am in the morning. That's pretty normal for me.

Parts that I certainly enjoyed the most were English presentations and statistical methods lectures. I think it's quite relaxing compared to other assessments. Of course, there were times where I felt not motivated at all to do homework and exercises. Since, economics is a quantitative subject, massive amounts of homeworks and calculations needed to be done. I always try to finish my homework a couple days before as I'm a slow learner. Sometimes, I had to postponed my works (I should not have to) due to other important things needed to be submit early.

Here are the pictures of me and my classmates through out the semesters.


Me and my classmates during our last class and test with Dr Rosilawati. She teaches us Intermediate Microeconomics/ EC0539. 

This is how intermediate economics looks like. But this is quite okay (I think) 


Miss Zuraidah Derasit teaches me Quantitative Business Analysis. Thank god, I switched classes because I love her teaching style. It suits me really well. Yeayyy!



Arabic class with Ustaz Ramlee.


Here comes my favorite part among all the pictures. Me and Dr Chuah Soo Cheng. She teaches me Statistical Methods/ECO541. In fact, she's also my academic adviser.  She's definitely one of my favorite lecturers. (No offence, all of my lecturers are my favorite, but this is quite special case lol)

Atiqah is one of my economics friends. She's nice ,sweet and friendly. We're actually from different groups.


My project paper teammates with Dr Chuah Soo Cheng.

I actually have so many things to share. Perhaps next time would be great. Thanks for scrolling down and reading everything through out the end. 

Nevertheless, I wish all the best to all my friends for your finals and future endeavors. I apologize for my mistakes, weaknesses, selfishness and anything in between. I really hope we all make use of the knowledge that we have learnt all these times for good and intentionally for him, the most gracious and most merciful. Certainly, university ends but learning does not. Embrace the knowledge for the benefits of ourselves, families, friends, societies and everyone in this world who needed. That's all that matters. Regardless of our results and cgpa, certainly there are so many things out there to learn other than books. 

Until next post, thank you. :)
****(All the photos are mine, please ask my permissions if you want to use them)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four economics papers in a week!

Yeayy I have finally finished my fourth semester! Wuhuuuu! I'm feeling great despite my lack of sleep. I have been really busy. My sched...