Saturday 30 June 2018

Four economics papers in a week!

Yeayy I have finally finished my fourth semester! Wuhuuuu! I'm feeling great despite my lack of sleep. I have been really busy. My schedule obviously extremely packed. Lots of things to do. After one task done and another tasks were coming. It was extremely difficult but I'm loving it. I honestly love to keep myself busy and I love the feeling of being productive. In this post, I just want to sum up everything in short. Nothing particular. I'll be talking about each subjects, what is it like? How I study? How do I find motivation when things were getting difficult? What works for me and what does not. All these things are coming in my next post. InshaAllah (If God wills it)

This semester's final exams was not as different as compared with previous semester. The final exam timetable is literally not much of a gap just like previous semesters. We economics students only had a day or two days gap before next paper is coming. I'm so jealous with other courses as they have plenty of time to study as we were in a rush! On the bright side, we finished earlier! And also fully utilized our time to study because we literally had so many things to catch up.

This semester subjects I have taken International Economics, Macroeconomics Analysis, Managerial Economics and Econometric. Believe or not we had to sit for these subjects final exams within a week! I had only a day gap between International Economics and Managerial Economics. Following with two days gap between Econometric and Macroeconomics Analysis.

(I will be sharing with you my exam results and if I do well I'll be sharing with you how I study as well. Otherwise, I'll be sharing with you what you should not have done so you won't have to face exam results like I do.) For most people they find exam results are pretty personal. But I honestly don't. I don't mind sharing my results. Even if I'm not doing well, it does not mean I'm a failure. It does not mean that I do not deserve to live in this world. What matters is what have I learnt along the way. If you do not do well in exams do not worry. Maybe, it's not meant for you. Better things are coming, so focus on those!




During Managerial Economics's lecture with Prof Madya Zaidi.

Last lecture and picture time! Since it was Eid, Prof Madya Zaidi and the boys were wearing Baju Melayu (traditional malay clothes) 

During fasting month of Ramadhan, me and my classmates.


Last Macroeconomics Analysis's lecture with Mrs Fatimah Setapa. We had a quiz before this picture was taken. Everyone was messed up! We couldn't answer the questions but we smiled anyway. 😁

Last International Economics's lecture with Dr Siti Badariah. Those three boys were attempting to be cute. Not a chance buddies!😂


*No photos with Econometric's lecturer. We literally forgot to ask for pictures.

I guess that's all folks! Happy Eid Mubarak to all my muslim readers. And for those who just finished final exams (like myself), Happy Semester Break yall!! Take care. 😊










No comments:

Post a Comment

Four economics papers in a week!

Yeayy I have finally finished my fourth semester! Wuhuuuu! I'm feeling great despite my lack of sleep. I have been really busy. My sched...